You are an importer, distributor, wholesaler or retailer of wines and spirits?
Wine buyers from all over America come to San Francisco for 3 days to meet with international producers. Target producers beforehand, reserve your private B2B meetings, enjoy the wine fair, toast & dine in the heart of San Francisco.
Looking to develop your portfolio, WWM America San Francisco will immerse you during 3 days in wine regions all over the world. 70 exhibitors of wine & spirits and of the New World (wine producers, wine merchants, cooperative cellars, sales agents...).
(importers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers) from all over the United States, Canada and Latin America.
of wine & spirits and of the New World (wine producers, wine merchants, cooperative cellars, sales agents...)
World Wine Meetings America San Francisco is:
- Diversity of Appellations: Over the three days, we give you the opportunity to taste wines from appellations either already known or about to be. You will be able to appreciate the quality and range of the wine producing areas of Europe and of the New World.
- Rallying all the winemaking players: Producers, wineries and wine merchants will showcase their wines. So, each part of the trade is represented.
- Save Time: In just 3 days you can meet over 70 wine producers and wine merchant coming from all over the world.
- Professional working conditions: Your personal pre-organized schedule, with 40-minute private meetings taking place in the specially customized Business Suites. You may pre-select producers according to their detailed profile including region, appellation, wine description, grape varieties, price range, ratings & medals...
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere: A convivial professional environment all throughout. Enjoy the meals in presence of all participants and toasting with all producers’ wines & spirits.
Your buyer package:
Once your application is received and approved for participation, the fee to be paid is €150 which covers:
- Your accommodation at the Embassy Suites Waterfront Hotel for the nights of June 27th & 28th, 2018.
- Meals scheduled in the program including the official dinner and features of the convention.
- Your personal meeting schedule and the detailed e-catalog of all participants.
- The reimbursement of your travel costs depending on the country of departure.
Business Lunches and Official Dinner
All meals which are taken together with all participants are additional opportunities to taste wines in a friendly atmosphere.
The tasting exhibition
Placed at the beginning of the convention and accompanied by a buffet, each exhibitor has a tasting space which allows:
- To organize a first contact with all the buyers.
- To organize additional meetings.
Testimonies from the previous edition
WWM San Francisco 2017 was a great experience. As a US-based wine buyer, we had the opportunity to meet multiple global winemakers and co-op members that represented a wide variety of varietals and price points. The event was very well executed and we look forward to attending again next year!
Ryan Hedspeth - Boutique Beverage Company - North Carolina (USA)
I had the chance to attend the first World Wine Meeting held in San Francisco by Adhesion Group and all I can say is taht I really enjoyed the experienced both personal and professionally speaking. I had the chance to meet the importers and visitors within a very selected environment which made meetings and tastings much more effective and enjoyable for both sides. Morever, previous organization and matching process is quite useful when it comes to focus on priorities and make the event worth the participation. I reckon that this format is quite effective and very goal focused, allowing participants to enjoy a very nice, and friendly but yet professional and accurate experience. I would recommend it to anyone aiming to make the most of a fair and invest time and work properly.
Ana Gómez - Bodega Carabal - Spain
As always it was well organized and I was able to found 2 new vendors for 2018 One from Jura and one rom Bordeaux And perhaps one more from the Roussillon. The Spanish wines were very nice.
Alain Urbini - Wines and beyond import – New York (USA)
WWM est à mon avis un moyen très efficace et moderne de générer un maximum de contacts sur un laps de temps très court, dans un esprit professionnel et avec convivialité. Que dire de l’équipe d’Adhésion Group à part BRAVO ! En effet les membres de cette dernière sont réellement impliqués et à votre entière disposition aussi bien en amont que pendant et après l’évènement. Le check effectué concernant les informations sur les importateurs présents est réel et sérieux. WWM San Francisco m’ont permis de générer quatre nouveaux clients sur les US ! Longue vie aux WWM !
Thierry LEMOINE – Sea & Mountains Vineyards – France